Need help with that lock?
Call Tim at YoureinLock now… 07879 405547
You’re in Lock is a local locksmith company based in Dorchester Dorset. I can offer a wide range of services from a lock change or installing mechanical or electrical access control to UPVC repairs and emergency boarding up.
I offer a 24 hour emergency call out service and due to my location can cover a wide area which includes Axminster, Beaminster, Bere Regis, Blandford Forum, Bournemouth, Bridport, Cerne Abbas, Dorchester, Gillingham, Lyme Regis, Poole, Portland, Puddletown Shaftesbury, Sherborne, Sturminster Newton, Swanage, Wareham, Weymouth, Wimborne, Wool, Yeovil, Yetminster and all the areas inbetween.
All types of lock fitted.
I can fit all types of locks to windows and doors to meet your requirements, whether it’s a window restrictor, or a lock upgrade, or a new installation.
I’m happy to fit your lock from new, swap it like for like, or upgrade your door lock to one of the most advanced locks on the market.
All locks are supplied and fitted by me and all parts come with a 12 months guarantee.
Also, if multiple, identical locks are fitted, I can provide one key to fit them all to reduce the number of keys held for your home or commercial property.
Some of the types of locks that I can install;
- Euro cylinders, Non-British standard and British standard (BS3621).
- Night latch and rim cylinders, Non BS and BS3621.
- Mortice deadlocks, Non BS and BS3621
- Mortice Sash locks, Non BS and BS3621
- Multipoint locking mechanisms for UPVC style doors.
- Smart locks such as Yale Conexis and Yale Keyfree range.
- Mechanical digital push button locks for access control
- Electric access control such as key fobs, card readers or keypad, Magnetic locks and electric strike releases.
- Gate locks and security upgrades
- Garage door locks and security upgrades
Able to source other locks as requested
Moved Home Recently? Upgrade your Current Locks.
Have you moved into a new home or a new business property and do you wonder who might have a spare key?
Or would you like to upgrade your current locks to meet your insurance requirements?
If so, now is the time to change your locks. I have a wide range of locks available in stock, so I can secure your property quickly and efficiently. I can also advise you on any security upgrades that are available.
UPVC door and window repairs
I am able to repair many components on UPVC doors and windows such as,
- Replace broken window hinges which can prevent the window from shutting correctly
- Replace failed window locking mechanisms which can prevent the window from opening correctly
- Replace broken window handles
- Replace old door handles which are worn or broken
- Replace door hinges and adjust them. (Misalinged doors can cause stress on multipoint mechanisms and cause them to break)
- Replace failed door mechanisms which can cause you to be locked in or locked out
- Replace door furniture (such as door knockers and letterboxes for a renewed and refreshed look)
- Replace misted or damaged glass units
Please call if you require a repair to your UPVC windows or UPVC doors and I can discuss cost of parts etc.
I also offer a UPVC Multipoint service where I inspect your UPVC locking mechanism/door and recommend any repairs needed.
Emergency Boarding Up Service
I am able to provide an emergency boarding up service 24/7 days a week for your domestic or commercial property. Boarding up will provide temporary security to your home or business in the event of
- Accidental glass breakage
- Fire damage
The material I use is 11mm thick OSB board which is weatherproof and strong. Wherever possible I use coach bolts which cannot be loosened from the outside to ensure maximum security.
For UVPC windows and UVPC doors, I use a boarding up technique that ensures no further damage to window and door frames occurs.
Non-Destructive Entry and Lockouts.
Locked out? It can be stressful at the best of times but don’t worry, I offer a 24/7 emergency locksmith service and being based in Dorchester I can take your emergency calls and be with you usually within 1 hour.
I am available 24 hours a day so please call and talk to me personally to discuss your situation. I will ask a few questions such as:
- Type of door/lock
- Are the keys lost or locked inside your property?
- Your name and address (in some certain cases I.D. may be asked for)
On arrival, I will always try non-destructive methods of entry first, however for many reasons this is sometimes not possible. In this event I will agree other methods of entry with you.
An Access control system is a good way to prevent unauthorized people gaining entry to your property or place of work. It can also record who has entered the premises to help protect your valuable assets and giving you peace of mind that only authorized people have access to your holiday let, place of work or the communal hallways of a block of flats. An Access control system can consist of many components including.
- Intercom Systems
- Digital entry such as fingerprint recognition
- Electric entry via maglock or electric release
- Mechanical entry via a push button combination lock
- Entry via a Key fob
- Entry via mobile phone using a smart lock fitted to a UPVC door.
- Key safes containing keys for your property.
I can install, maintain, and repair electric these digital locks and Access Control systems.
Did You Know?
Insurance companies require British Standard locks must be fitted on all external doors for an insurance claim to be validated.
Whether your property is domestic or commercial, your locks must be compliant to British Standard. In the event of a break in/burglary if your locks aren’t compliant, your claim may not be upheld.
Please call and I will be happy to arrange a time to visit you for a security survey at your property.
We also offer advice on all aspects of security.
Due to my location I can easily cover all areas in Dorset, South Somerset and part of east Devon too.
Why choose Us?
There are no hidden charges, you know up front what our fees are!
We offer a 24 / 7 Service covering a wide area in and around Dorset!
Still not convinced? Here is another one:
We pride ourselves on offering a prompt, professional and friendly service, when you need us most!
Is of top quality and is all guaranteed.
If you like what you see and want to know more